Thursday, November 5, 2015

A Single Hue



 

 














I thought this shade of wine was the perfect jewel tone for fall so I did it head to toe, well almost! Matching one shade for a complete outfit is a chic fashion statement. One continuous color from top to bottom gives the illusion of being taller and a more proportionate shape. My top is from Forever 21 and coincidentally it is a perfect match to my favorite style of midi skirt from Express (it's currently sold out). The hat is also from Express, it adds a modern touch for fall. Socks are my  favorite things to wear in the fall and this little black ankle sock went well with these high heeled oxfords.













Skirt (similar options) Dillards or  F21


Shoes (similar) DSW Socks F21

Top(similar) Forever 21  , Jacket (similar) F21 , Hat (similar) Express

No comments:

Post a Comment