Monday, April 20, 2015

Matchy - Matchy, Short & Catchy

 








My love for floral prints caused me to be a little weak  in the knees when I saw this outfit! I may be slightly over coordinated but I could not resist pairing these matching floral prints together. The smaller size of the print on the top versus the larger print of the jacket and shorts lend a balance to this matchy-matchy look. Dressing a pair of shorts up with a light jacket or blazer is a great way to add sophistication to a comfortable spring/summer staple. Express had a 40% off sale and I was able to purchase these great high waisted shorts and matching moto jacket. My blouse is also from Express but a couple years old. These neutral laced up booties by Chinese Laundry complete my look!





Shorts Express and Jacket Express

Shirt old, similar WHBM

Shoes DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment