Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Fancy Feet
















I have been super busy so I haven't had time to post in a while. I wanted to do something fun! What better than a look with socks and sandals?! I am obsessed with socks and when done right I think this can be a fun yet still polished look. Depending on the shoe and sock combo you can look chic, sexy, or professional. Socks with heels are also very functional in cooler weather. Wear your favorite pumps and sandals all year long! I live in the southern part of the United States and the weather has been unseasonably warm. I wore my sparkley printed sandals with solid socks, and a midi length pencil skirt for a playful yet grown up look. 








Top similar Revolve and Skirt similar F21

Socks similar F21 and Sandals similar Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment