Monday, May 11, 2015

Safari Chic Inspired Style








I love the look and colors of safari style clothing and accessories. I had this safari style dress by Milly from a few seasons ago that I hadn't worn in a while and wanted a way to re-purpose it. These comfy little elastic waist shorts and white tank came from Old Navy. I wanted to dress this look up a bit so I paired the safari style dress with it. Unbuttoned and belted in back the dress gives a trench coat look but with a spring vibe. I completed the look with gladiators and a pair of vintage Chanel sunglasses.



 Sunglasses vintage Chanel, similar here Sunglass Hut

Safari Style dress worn as jacket no longer available, similar here Bloomingdales
Shorts Old Navy and Tank Old Navy


Gladiators no longer available, similar here Heels.com or flats DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment