Wednesday, April 22, 2015

LRD





A little red dress should be a closet staple along with a black one. Red is an attention grabbing color, it symbolizes confidence and excitement. It's the perfect color to stand out in a crowd. There are so many tones, and shades of red you may have to try a few to find the right ones for you. I chose a red with a hint of orange for a warm almost summer feel. I love a body conscious silhouette with a midi length. This bold color does not need much accessorizing. The key hole opening adds some interest to the top so I decided to skip a necklace and add a belt instead to accentuate my waist.  I did want to make it a springy look so I added my new favorite shoes, these Steve Madden floral sandals from DSW!






Dress H&M sold out, similar here Amazon, ASOS, Macy's

Belt old from BCBG, Zappos  BCBG or
Charming Charlie

 Shoes  DSW

No comments:

Post a Comment